Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Small & Simple Things

DSC03053_edited-1

Simple things are the best things—wouldn’t you agree?

DSC03037_edited-1

Liking what you do…

DSC03041_edited-1

…letting your light shine…

DSC03046_edited-1

developing good habits…

DSC03051_edited-1

…just being there for someone…

DSC03058_edited-1

…being yourself…

DSC03056_edited-1

…being a little bit kinder than you were the day before.

It doesn’t take much to make life better.  It just takes a few small and simple things done right, each and every day.

DSC03043_edited-1

See you soon with something new…

Julie

5 comments:

  1. oh julie, I love your journal pages. i especially love the one about being a little kinder then necessary. I need a sign that says that to hang at work. I already have one the says kindness matters.. but I think I like yours better!
    hope you had a lovely easter with your family.
    happy tueday!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Julie, It is always a pleasure to visit and stroll through your charming blog. This post is lovely and the one before "Blooming Spring" incredibly beautiful:) Coming here is like going on a mini vacation.
    Today is my Steve and I's 37th wedding anniversary and we are celebrating with a $25 gift card give-a-way. Please come join the fun!
    Your blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful journal pages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you live Julie and I LOVE your journal pages!

    ReplyDelete